Saturday, September 15, 2012

I don’t have any problem being Zach Orji’s son, says Leo’nel

HAVING finished his degree program from the University of Bradford, United Kingdom where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies/Television, Leo’nel, son of legendary Nollywood actor, Zach Orji, is now ready to pursue his dream in music. His two hit singles, “Baby Joor and Rockstar” are already making a remarkable impact in the music scene weeks after its production. “I just finished shooting the video of Rockstar and its being given a fair playtime on both local and satellite TV stations across the country, same with the audio version of the two singles. Radio stations are excited with the songs and they play it religiously daily. It’s indeed a sign of some progress”. On why he shunned acting, a turf his father made his fame and fortune, Leo’nel said “Music has always been what I wanted to do even though my dad tried to encourage me to go into acting by giving me scripts when I was much younger. I actually was to play a lead child actor role in a big movie that my dad was the lead actor, but somehow I could not bring myself to do it because acting is not in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment