Friday, November 16, 2012

I will marry Iyanya if he proposes - Yvonne Nelson

According to Yes! Magazine, when asked if she would marry Iyanya if he proposed, Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson, who pointed out that she was single and searching, replied: Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he’s good, a nice guy. Excerpts from the interview after the cut…   Yes!: Have you found the right man? Yvonne: Not yet. I am still searching Yes!: Can you tell us about your alleged romance with Iyanya because he mentioned your name in one of his tracks Yvonne: He is a good friend of mine. I am his biggest fan. I love his music. He’s an amazing guy, special guy! That’s about it. Yes!: If he proposes to you today, would you say yes? Yvonne: Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he’s good, a nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment